The Granpa Cratchet Company is a Christ centered company striving to present family values in a faith-based culture. While most tours are not traditional church “ministry” tours, people of all faiths are welcomed. Our company will maintain a high level of commitment to quality and integrity in keeping with that faith based culture and will seek to accomplish its primary mission by working to:
- Transform of every individual, organization or company with which we come in contact into a stronger, more mature, profitable entity - able to function closer to the will of God for them than they ever have been before, and this company is succeeding only in so much as we are accomplishing this goal in every contact, relationship and project.
- Provide our most important audience: young people, families and seniors with professional, high quality, high impact, fun participation sows and products that involve them, hold their interest and create big smiles so as to be able to hit them square in the teeth with important life messages without busting their lip.
- Present our clients (the means through which we reach our important audiences) with high quality live shows, products, characters, staging and support services through a quality process that also develops the vision, abilities and character of our staff.
- Manage our main assets: time, people and money with the highest respect to good stewardship resulting in the personal fulfillment of our people and their goals, the fulfillment of our own company’s goals and dreams and the fulfillment of the aspirations of those individuals and companies with which we work.
- Make a profit and invest that profit in quality characters and entertainment concepts and wholesome family and Godly messages through the medium of television, videos and live shows on a global basis. If we do not wisely execute our resources toward this end, then this shortcoming will execute all other aspects of our mission.